Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Babe Ruth...


ruth
Originally uploaded by Nevoir.

We met my new niece on Saturday and here she is. I've been spending a couple of evenings properly getting to grips with rawshooter and its pretty darn useful. I think from here on in its gonna be raw files all the way so I will be mostly investing in bigger cards and some more backup storage.

Speaking of backups I think its time to back everything to somewhere safe...these guys at databarracks could be useful!

Anyroad, this shot was another in my unplanned series of shallow depth of fielders and although some may argue a touch cliche I really like it. I converted it into black and white in rawshooter as I still dont have a de facto method in photoshop. Im finding myself following the Andy Rouse philosophy of minimising time spent at the pc, thats gotta be a winner. The fact that I can do everything in rawshooter except final crops and levels tweaks is premier league.

Speaking of Andy Rouse he has started a blog on his site...its well worth a read...

No comments: